Workplace Equality Fund North East Scotland
Understanding where you are now
- Do you have existing staff who have disabilities or a long-term health condition?
- Would support be useful around changing work practices to support the workplace role and wellbeing?
- How are you checking in with staff? (a) when working in the same location (b) when working remotely
- Do you have any different arrangements in place for staff who might have additional needs?
Resources for now and in the future
- We are looking to develop a Wellbeing and Diversity pack for employers featuring advice and guidance on legislation and good practice. Which of the following areas do you think would be useful for your organisation?
- Understanding additional needs of staff with disabilities or long-term conditions
- Easy ways to understand the Equality act
- Good practice examples of how to support existing staff (Local and National)
- Exploring ways to expand Diversity in your workplace
- Mentoring around supporting diversity (on a remote basis under current restrictions)
Are there any other supports at this time that would help maximise wellbeing and help maintain good workplace relationships?
For initial enquiries and to discuss how this could benefit you please call Grampian Opportunities Tel: 01467 629675
GO Research 2007